Working with young people in Pupil Referral Units in Taunton
Young ProspectUs is a SAW engagement project for young people in Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) in Taunton. The aim is for students to experience the value of arts and education, with a focus on transition and developing informal access to training and skills.
Link to the Young ProspectUs project blog which will develop to tell the story of the project:
Our aims are that young people will have the opportunity to:
• build their skills and confidence enhancing their employability
• have their say on matters that affect their lives
• develop making skills and explore how to use them
• be signposted from the programme on to other local opportunities.
• potential legacy to their contact with the College