Somerset Art Works commits to support the development of the artist community in Somerset.
This is suitable for Arts groups and organisations in Somerset such as public and commercial galleries, Arts organisations, Arts clubs and societies, curators, project managers and schools and colleges. By becoming a Group/Organisation Member, you will be part of the largest artist network in Somerset and receive exclusive Member benefits:
- Participate in the bi-annual Members’ only event: Somerset Open Studios
- Participate in the bi-annual Somerset Art Weeks Festival
- Attend SAW events and workshops
- Group/Organisation profile page in the Artists Directory on SAW website- update with your own information, images. Also add news items to the SAW website and link to your website
- Receive a monthly Members’ e-bulletin, keep up-to-date with the latest news and opportunities.
- Representation of your interests as a SAW Group/Organisation member at local and national level through involvement in consultation groups and arts development organisations
- Join regional networks and meet other organisations through events organised by SAW
- Attend SAW’s Annual General Meeting and be part of the organisation
Membership is FREE for Corporate Sponsors and InspirED subscribing schools.
For Corporate Sponsorship, please contact Sarah Adey:
If you are an InspirED School, please contact Beccy Swaine:
Memberships will not be activated until payment has been processed. From Autumn 2018, the payment process is now automated and made online at the final stage of the application. For anyone unable to make an online payment, membership payment can be made via cheque but this will take 4-6 weeks to process.
Cheque Payment details
Payable to: Somerset Art Works
Post to: Somerset Art Works, The Town Hall, Bow Street, Langport, TA10 9PR
Should you wish to pay with other methods, please email [email protected] or call 01458 253800 during office hour (Tue & Thur 9.30 – 4pm)
Membership Profile Page
Once your membership has been approved, an email will be sent to you with instructions about creating your profile page in the Membership Directory on the SAW website.
PLEASE NOTE: The membership directory function is currently being upgraded. If you wish to update your membership profile, please email [email protected] For new members, an email will be sent to you about your membership profile account in early 2019.
Art Weeks Registration
Art Weeks takes place every Autumn and venue registration is normally live from mid-December through to the following March. You will be asked to register via the new user portal user.somersetartworks.org.uk