What data we collect about you
When you sign up as a member of SAW, you register these details with us:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Contact number
- Address (Can be your organisation’s address)
- Information about you and your work that you wish to share publicly
Where we keep your data
We store your sign-up information in a database that secured with two-factor authentication. Only SAW team have access to this database.
What we do with your data
We use your data to:
- Send out our monthly “e-bulletin”, and occasional “newsflash” emails
- Analyse who our membership are, so that we can put these anonymised statistics into our funding bids and reports for our trustees and our funders.
- Contact you if there is important information we need to tell you about your account.
Who your data will be shared with
Your details will never be shared with any third parties, and only SAW team have access to your data. How long we keep your data.
We will keep the data you register with us while you are a member or:
- You request for your data records to be completely removed from our database
- The organisation closes down
What to do if you no longer want to receive emails from us
If you no longer want to receive our e-bulletin and newsflash emails, you can click the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of these emails. When you do this, we will still hold a record of your data on our Membership database, but you will no longer receive newsletter and newsflash mailings. We may still contact you if there is important information we need to tell you about your account or membership.
What to do if you want us to remove your data completely If you want your data to be completely removed from our membership database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 253800, we will then make sure that all your records in our membership system are deleted within 30 days. When this happens we will need to retain a ‘skeleton record’ which just states your name and “data removed by request” so that we know this operation has been completed.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01458 253800.