Somerset Art Works commit to support the development of artist community in Somerset. By being our Artist Member, you will be part of the largest artists' networks in Somerset and receive exclusive member's benefit.
Benefits of membership include:
- Participate in Members’ only event: Somerset Open Studios
- Participate in Somerset Art Weeks Festival
- Take part in our Artist Development Programme, including bursaries, events, residency, workshops, mentoring, peer support and symposium.
- Profile on the SAW website and inclusion in the online Artists’ Directory – update with your own information, images, news etc
- Promote your events and news, under ‘News from Members’ on the SAW website
- Receive a Members’ only e- bulletin monthly, keep-up with the latest news and opportunities.
- Representation of your interests as a SAW artist member at local and national level through involvement in consultation groups and arts development organisations
- Join our local networks and meet other artists
- Invite our ‘Friends of SAW’ to your private views, events and exhibitions
- Attend our AGM each year and be part of the organisation
Full Membership: £40 per year
Emerging Artists & Concession in reaching Disability Living Allowance: £25 per year
* Emerging artist – this is defined as an artist or maker of any age who is in full-time education or left full-time/part-time education within 3 years. Maximum term 3 years and in discretionary basis. We will ask for some form of evidence when we received your membership application online, please contact us if you are unsure you are eligible.
* Artist in receipt of Disability Living Allowance please send evidence with your application
Apply for Membership
We are currently changing our online sign-up system. If you would like to join our membership, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
For the current SAW members, to renew your membership, please contact us on email@example.com
If you are logging into our new website the first time, please enter username in both username and password fields. Once logged in you may change your password.
Membership Payment Information
Please make your membership payment using the following methods:
Account: Somerset Art Works
Account No: 19638168
Sort Code: 30-62-63
* Reference ‘membership’ & your ‘username’ (i.e. your membership username)
Payable to: Somerset Art Works
Post to: Somerset Art Works, The Town Hall, Bow Street, Langport, Somerset TA10 9PR
Standing Order: Please contact the office during office hour. 01458253800 / firstname.lastname@example.org