The bursaries are opened to visual artists and writers in the UK:
- 1 x £150 writer bursary – to write 700 word report giving an overview and critical appraisal of the event
- 1 x £100 digital reporter bursary – to report on the event on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- 4 x up to £100 traveling bursary for artists attending the event.
More about the symposium: prospectingsomerset.eventbrite.co.uk
Application including your CV and a covering letter (no more than 1 page) to explain why are you interested in attending the symposium and the following:
– For Traveling Bursaries, please including your estimate travel cost, and access or financial needs if necessary
– For Writing & Digital bursaries, please outlining your approach and any relevant experience, including any weblinks to published works.
Please send your application to our Programme Associate, Zoe Li email@example.com
The deadline for applications is midnight on the Friday 19 October 2018. We will notify the successful applicant by the Monday 22 October.