SAW offers a wide range of opportunities for artist members.
Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunity to participate in Somerset Art Weeks and Project and Creative Pathways programmes
- Artist Page on the SAW website and inclusion in the online Artists’ Directory – update with your own information, images, news etc
- Publicity for news/ events/ workshops etc under Members’ News on the SAW website
- Receive a monthly e- bulletin plus access SAW website News pages providing information on activities, events and opportunities
- Priority to apply for commissions, bursaries and other work opportunities.
- Access to SAW’s advice and signposting service
- Representation of your interests as a SAW artist member at local and national level through involvement in consultation groups and arts development organisations
- Opportunity to join our local networks and meet other artists
- SAW invite ‘Friends of SAW’ for your private views, events and exhibitions
- An invitation to attend the SAW AGM each year and be part of the organisation
Cost £40 per year
Cost £25 per year (Concession rate for Emerging Artist and artist in receipt of Disability Living Allowance)
* Emerging artist – this is defined as an artist or maker of any age who has either left college and/or set up their first professional studio or workshop. Maximum term 3 years.
* Artist in receipt of Disability Living Allowance please send evidence with your application
To renew your membership, please click here. http://somersetartworks.org.uk/profile/renew
If you are logging into our new website the first time, please enter username in both username and password fields. Once logged in you may change your password.
Please make your membership payment using the following methods:
Account: Somerset Art Works
Account No: 19638168
Sort Code: 30-62-63
* Reference ‘membership’ & your ‘username’ (i.e. your membership username)
Payable to: Somerset Art Works
Post to: Somerset Art Works, The Town Hall, Bow Street, Langport, Somerset TA10 9PR
Standing Order: Please contact the office during office hour. 01458253800 / email@example.com