A bursary is now available for an emerging artist to develop a new body of work and take part in the Somerset Open Studios (15th – 30th September 2018) at ACEarts, Somerton.
The bursary will be offered to an emerging artist to share the ACEarts Gallery space with artist Lydia Needle and to develop new work with their chosen materials with the following characteristics in their current or developing practice:
- Working with the community as part of your work
- Working with contemporary art practice, including sound, film, digital or across different disciplines from craft to digital.
- Working in collaboration with other artists and audience and as integral part of your practice.
Artist will receive the following:
- Free entry to the Open Studios event (we will refund your registration fee, if you have already registered for the event and since decided to take part in the Creative Pathways programme.)
- Free 1 year SAW Emerging Artist Membership (For existing members, free membership for 2016-17)
- Up to 10 hrs mentoring, advice and support on artistic development and marketing from SAW and ACE Arts
- A bursary of £250 to cover materials and expenses
Download the full artist brief here: Creative Pathways 2018 – ACEarts Bursary
Application Deadline: Monday 19 March 2018 (5pm)
Further enquiries, please contact Zoe Li, Programme Associate by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on March 2, 2018 // Zoe Li