SAW Memberships expire on 31st October 2017. If you have not yet renewed, please follow the link below:
You may make payment either by sending a cheque payable to Somerset Art Works to the office at The Town Hall, Bow Street, Langport TA10 9PR or via BACS payment, details of which are: Account No. 19638168, Sort Code 30-62-63. You may also set up a Standing Order to make an automatic annual payment to ensure you never forget.
SAW offers a wide range of opportunities for our artist members. Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunity to participate in Somerset Art Weeks and our Project and Creative Pathways programmes.
- Your own Page on the SAW website and inclusion in the online Artists’ Directory – update with your own information, images, news etc. Fully accessible text.
- Publicity for your news/ events/ workshops etc under Members’ News on the SAW website.
- Monthly email newsletter plus the SAW website News pages providing information on activities, events and opportunities.
- Priority to apply for commissions, bursaries and other work opportunities.
- Access to our advice and signposting service.
- Representation of your interests as a SAW artist member at a local and national level through involvement in consultation groups and arts development organisations.
- Opportunity to join our local networks and meet other artists.
- We invite our ‘Friends of SAW’ for your private views, events and exhibitions.
- An invitation to attend the SAW AGM each year and be a part of our organisation
Registration for Somerset Art Weeks 2018 Open Studios (15- 30 September) will be available via our website from mid- December 2017. To take part you will need to renew your membership.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Published on October 26, 2017 // Paul Newman